Maymester Move-out: No later than Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 12 p.m.
Summer Move-out: No later than Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 12 p.m.
The Express Checkout process for key return will be located near your community front desk. Students who do not return their keys or fail to complete the Express Checkout process accurately may have charges placed on their student account. Mailbox keys should be returned directly to your community mailroom during operational hours.
All guests must be checked in at the community front desk and wear a provided wristband while in the building.
A limited number of bins will be available during business hours on a first come, first served basis to assist with your move-out process. Bringing your own moving equipment is recommended.
- Remove all belongings from the room – all drawers, cabinets, shelves, etc. should be empty and clean (you will not have access to rooms upon checking out, don’t forget anything!)
- Remove garbage in or around the room
- Sweep and wipe all surfaces and floors
- Leave air conditioner running on 70 degrees cool
- Complete all cleaning tasks on the cleaning agreement. If cleaning agreements are not submitted, any cleaning charges will be split among all residents of the unit. Cleaning agreements are due by July 21.
- Return your assigned room key, and access card by completing an Express Checkout envelope located near your community front desk
- Return your mailbox key (if assigned) to the mailroom, and if the mailroom is closed, include the mailbox key in your express checkout envelope
- Make sure you have moved out all of your belongings before returning your keys, you will not be allowed re-entry to your space after keys are returned
Late stay requests forms can be filled out online at https://gsu.erezlife.com/.
As move-out approaches you will receive information about when late stay requests are due and how they will be managed. Your Residence Hall Director (RHD) will reach out by email to your student email regarding the status of your request once it has been approved. Only verified graduating seniors participating in commencement, commencement volunteers and those participating in move-around and staying in housing for the next semester. You will be notified if your late stay request is approved or denied.
To be eligible for on-campus Housing during Summer 2023 the applicant must meet one of the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled Spring Semester 2023 student, registered for classes for Fall 2023.
- Officially enrolled as a Georgia State University student and attending classes during Summer 2023.
Spring 2023 residents who have registered for Maymester housing will be allowed to remain in their Spring 2023 assignment until Sunday, May 7. Your move to your Maymester assignment must be complete by Sunday, May 7 at 2 p.m.
All of Maymester and Summer Housing for 2023 will be located in the University Commons, Buildings C and/or D
Fall 2023 Move-In dates are currently scheduled for August 16 to 19. Fall residents will need to sign up for a specific move in time and date. Look out for an email over the summer with details on when and how to sign up for a move in time. All communication will be sent to your student email.