Fall 2021 Housing Move-Out Schedule:
Fall 2021 move-out date is December 15, 2021 by 12 p.m. (noon) if not returning to University Housing for the Spring 2022 semester
University Housing residence halls will remain open for current residents throughout winter break. Residents returning to University Housing for the Spring 2022 may come and go from the residence halls during the break. The Piedmont North and University Commons Parking decks will remain open for those who have purchased University Housing parking permits.
Residents who are not returning to University Housing for the Spring 2022 semester are required to vacate their residence halls 24-hours after their last final exam or by 12 p.m. (noon) on Wednesday, December 15 which ever comes first.
Please complete a cleaning agreement using the instructions below. If a cleaning agreement is not submitted for your unit, any cleaning charges will be split among all residents of the unit
- Make sure all belongings have been removed from the room – all drawers, cabinets, shelves, etc. are empty and clean (you will not have access to rooms upon checking out, don’t forget anything!)
- Remove garbage in or around the room and sweep and wipe all surfaces and floors
- Leave the thermostat running on 68 degrees heat
- Complete all cleaning tasks on the cleaning agreement. If cleaning agreements are not submitted, any cleaning charges will be split among all residents of the unit
- Return your assigned room key, and access card key by completing an Express Checkout envelope located near your community front desk
- Return your mailbox key (if assigned) to the mailroom, and if the mailroom is closed, include the mailbox key in your express checkout envelope
- Make sure you have moved out all of your belongings before returning your keys, you will not be allowed re-entry to your space after keys are returned
- A limited number of bins will be available to check out at each residence hall starting Saturday, December 11, 2021. These bins will be available on a first come, first served basis. We recommend bringing your own moving equipment.