1. All residents are expected to have their picture identification, keys and access cards with them at all times.
2. All residents are expected to show their Panther ID residency sticker and/or access cards when entering each residential community and upon request by university representatives.
3. Loaning keys and/or access cards to another person is strictly prohibited.
4. Jumping, doubling, tripling, etc. through any of the turnstiles in order to access the residence halls is prohibited.
5. All residents are expected to report to University Housing regarding any lost or stolen key/access card.
6. Residents are not permitted to duplicate or modify any university-issued key.
7. Residents are not permitted to change and/or add locks to apartments or rooms.
8. All residents must return any and all university-issued keys/access cards to the appropriate staff members upon moving out of the residence hall or when changing rooms.