Below are guidelines that will be needed prior to gaining approval of your organization’s request for a donation drive in the residence halls.
- Are you a Georgia State University registered student organization? If so, please state your organization name, your contact information, and the contact information for your faculty/staff advisor.
- What organization will be receiving the donations from the drive? Please provide information about the organization and their contact information.
- What specific items are you desiring to collect?
- How are you promoting the drive? Note, you must adhere to the posting guidelines which can be found on page 45 in the Community Living Guide.
- What is the start and end date?
- Your organization is responsible for providing and managing a receptacle(s). The receptacle must contain instructions as well as identification of your organization and the organization who will be receiving the donated items.
- Please provide the type, size, number of, and location(s) of the receptacle(s) that you will be using.
- Please provide a detailed schedule (e.g. date and time) for when the items will be picked up as well as the name and phone number of the individual who will be picking up the items.