Thank you for your interest in a student assistant position for University Housing. University Housing considers student assistants to be important and hires the best possible candidates to fill these paraprofessional positions. There are openings as central housing student assistants, parking attendants, facilities student assistants and mailroom or student desk assistants.
For qualifications, requirements and responsibilities for various student assistant (SA) positions, please review the Student Assistant Job Description document.
How To Apply:
Visit eRezLife to create an account, get more details on SA positions and complete an application.
Follow these steps to create an account on eRezLife:
- Go to eRezLife
- Select the green Create Account button.
- Fill out the required personal information fields and select register account.
- An email with the subject eRezLife Account Confirmation will be sent to the Georgia State University student email. Open the email and select the highlighted link. The account has been registered.
- An email with the subject eRezLife System Access will be sent to the Georgia State University student email. Open the email, write down the username and select the highlighted link.
- Create a password on the new page.
- Go to eRezLife and sign in with the username and password