University Housing End of the Year Banquet
University Housing is gearing up for its annual End of the Year Banquet! This event is a chance to recognize students and professional staff members for their efforts throughout the year.
Help us celebrate outstanding work by submitting a nomination today! There are approximately 15 awards that will honor the hard work of University Housing team members, acknowledge highlights for the year and celebrate graduating or transitioning students and professional staff members. Students, advisors and staff are able to nominate as many people, communities or offices for as many awards as they qualify for.
Are you interested in submitting a nomination?
There are three ways that you can nominate someone. Regardless of which award you are submitting a nomination for, please provide the following information: Share your name, title, university email address, and phone number. Share the name, title, university email address, and phone number of the person, community or office you are nominating. Submit a nomination by completing one of the following steps.
- Submit your nomination form
- Submit your nomination verbally to Prithak Chowdhury (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ashley Brown (email@example.com). You will be video or audio recorded. You must schedule a time to be recorded prior to the submission deadline.
- Submit a handwritten, audio recording, or video recording nomination to Prithak Chowdhury or Ashley Brown directly or electronically. If submitting a handwritten nomination, please be sure to write legibly. Prithak’s office is located inside of Central Housing and Ashley’s office is located in University Lofts suite 119.
All Student Leaders, Student Assistants, Professional Staff and Advisors are eligible to be recognized for an award. Below are the available awards:
- Excellence in Leadership Award (2)
- Shanel M. Little Service Award
- Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Award (2)
- Residential Community of the Year
- Outstanding Campus Partner
- Outstanding Student Leader
- Outstanding Student Assistant
- Outstanding Professional Staff
- Outstanding Program Award
- Outstanding Advisor
- Panther Leap Participant of the Year
Please view University Housing Award Nomination Form for a detailed description of each award and instructions for nominating
All nominations must be submitted by March 27th, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.