Keepers and Seekers 2019
Happy February Panthers! It’s that time of year again. In honor of this wonderful month of love, we are bringing back Keepers and Seekers. Keepers and Seekers is an opportunity for current residents to apply online and participate in an online room selection process. Keepers get the first choice to opt to live in their current room with the same roommates next academic year. Seekers have the opportunity to select their room early. All participants of Keepers and Seekers receive $100 off of the housing application fee. This is a chance you won’t want to miss! So the big question is, do you know where you are living next academic year?
This year, Keepers and Seekers days will take place completely online. Keepers Days are February 19, 2019 from 10 a.m. – 4p.m. Seekers Days will be February 20-22, 2019 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Applicants must apply online by 5 p.m. to participate in the online room selection process.
In order to complete an online housing application, follow the directions below:
- Visit us at www.myhousing.gsu.edu
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and you will see a box titled Applying for Housing
- Select Read More
- Select the MyHousing link on Step 2 of the page
- Login with student Campus ID and Password
- Read and acknowledge the terms and conditions
- Once in the Housing Portal, select Applications and Forms
- Inside the drop down, select the Academic Year 2019-2020
- Read the contract thoroughly and sign in the lower bow
- Continue throughout the application and ensure all questions are answered
- If you do not want to participate please choose the option that says Do Not Participate and do not leave as N/A
- Input payment information and application is complete
Once you have completed the Housing application, you will be able to participate in Keepers and Seekers 2019! Don’t miss out on the opportunity to enhance your Housing experience. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact a University Housing Professional Staff member or email email@example.com.
Happy Living Panthers!