The mission of University Housing within the Division of Students Affairs is to provide quality on campus housing to enhance the personal growth and development of students. This is accomplished by offering modern, safe and secure facilities and opportunities for intellectual and social engagement and promoting purposeful interactions between residents and staff.
University Housing is committed to:
- Providing a safe and secure living environment.
- Creating a sense of belonging and school pride.
- Providing quality student-centered facilities.
- Encouraging student engagement by fostering meaningful relationships.
- Supporting the academic mission of the university.