Our selection process for student assistants for 2012-2013 is currently closed. However, for your reference, below is a document detailing the various student assistant positions we have in University Housing. Our selection process typically opens in the Spring semester for the upcoming academic year.
- Be enrolled full-time in a GSU academic program
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA (semester and cumulative)
- Have strong organizational and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to interact with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrate a willingness to accept new responsibilities and challenges
- Be willing to work when the university is open or closed and whether classes are or are not in session.
- Understand that housing cannot employ current recipients of the federal work study program