Thank you for your interest in a student assistant position for University Housing. University Housing considers student assistants to be important and hires the best possible candidates to fill these paraprofessional positions. There are openings as central housing student assistants, parking attendants, facilities student assistants and mailroom or student desk assistants.
For qualifications, requirements and responsibilities for various student assistant (SA) positions, please review the Student Assistant Job Description document.
How To Apply:
Visit eRezLife to create an account, get more details on SA positions and complete an application.
Follow these steps to create an account on eRezLife:
- Go to eRezLife
- Click on the green Create Account button.
- Fill out the required personal information fields and click register account.
- You will receive an email with the subject eRezLife Account Confirmation on your Georgia State University student email. Open the email and click on the highlighted link. Your account has been registered.
- You will receive an email with the subject eRezLife System Access on your Georgia State University student email. Open the email, write down your username and click on the highlighted link.
- Create a password on the new page.
- Go to eRezLife and sign in with your username and password.