Thank you for your interest in a student assistant position for University Housing at Georgia State University. Student assistants are an important part of our department. We strive to hire the best and brightest to fulfill our paraprofessional positions. We have openings as central housing student assistants, parking attendants, market cashiers, facilities student assistants, and mail room or student desk assistants.
For qualifications, requirements and responsibilities for various SA positions, please review the Student Assistant Job Descriptions document.
How Do I Apply?
Visit eRezLife to create an account for more details on the RA position and access to complete the application.
Follow these steps to create an account on eRezLife:
- Go to eRezLife
- Click on the green “Create Account” button. If you have created an account previously or are a current staff, you do not need to do this step again – use the log in credentials you already have. If you have forgotten your username or password, click on “forgot password”.
- Fill out the required personal information fields and click “register account.”
- An email with the subject “eRezLife Account Confirmation” will be sent to your GSU student email. Open this email and click on the highlighted link.
- Be willing to work when the university is open or closed and whether classes are or are not in session.
- Now your account has been registered and another email with the subject “eRezLife system access” will be sent to your GSU student email. Open this email, write down your username, and click on the highlighted link.
- Now you will be taken to a page to create your password.
- After you have created your password you can go to eRezLife and sign in with your username and password.
- Listed below are important dates. Please read all information carefully prior to completing your online application.
|Application available||Monday, February 17, 2014 (returning SAs)
Monday, March 3, 2014 (new applicants)
|Application deadline||Monday, March 3, 2014 (returning SAs)
Friday, March 7, 2014 (new applicants)
|Interview Dates||Thursday, March 27, 2014
Friday, March 28, 2014
|SA and MRA Training Dates||Thursday, August 7 – Friday, August 8, 2014|