Thank you for your interest in University Housing’s Resident Assistant positions. The application process for 2015-2016 has closed and our interview process is complete.
Georgia State University Housing, Division of Student Affairs, and the Student Staff Search Committee are committed to selecting the most qualified applicants for Resident Assistant positions. Please refer to the RA Job Description document below for more information on the qualifications and requirements for the resident assistant position.
General Qualifications for Resident Assistants
- Have and maintain a 2.75 cumulative grade Point average and 2.5 semester grade point average
- Carry a minimum course load of 12 credit hours a semester, but no more than 18 credit hours
- Be in good academic, judicial, and financial standing with University Housing and Georgia State University
- Participate in and complete Panther L.E.A.P. – must have previously completed L.E.A.P. or be a current participant to apply
- Experience living on campus for at least one year is preferred
How Do I Apply?
Visit eRezLife to create an account for more details on the RA position and access to complete the application. If you have not completed Panther L.E.A.P. or are not a current L.E.A.P. participant, you are not eligible to apply.
Follow these steps to create an account on eRezLife:
- Go to eRezLife
- Click on the green Create Account button.
- Fill out the required personal information fields and click register account.
- An email with the subject eRezLife Account Confirmation will be sent to your Georgia State University student email. Open this email and click on the highlighted link.
- Now your account has been registered and another email with the subject eRezLife system access will be sent to your Georgia State University student email. Open this email, write down your username, and click on the highlighted link.
- Now you will be taken to a page to create your password.
- After you have created your password you can go to eRezLife and sign in with your username and password.
Spring 2015 Important Dates
|Applications Available||Wednesday, February 4, 2015|
|Applications Close||Monday, February 16, 2015|
|Group Interviews||Saturday, February 28, 2015|
|Individual Interviews||Thursday, March 5, 2015 and Friday, March 6, 2015|
|Offers Out||Friday, April 10, 2015|
|New Staff Orientation||Saturday, April 18, 2015|
|Student Leader Institute (training)||Thursday, August 6 through Wednesday, August 19, 2015|
|Fall 2015 Move-In||Thursday, August 20 through Sunday, August 23, 2015|
**If you are selected as a staff member, please note that the training and move-in dates are not negotiable and require a full-time commitment.