The Commons, a 4.2 acre complex of four apartment buildings ranging from 8 to 15 stories, houses approximately 2,000 Georgia State University students, primarily freshmen, with designated space for upper class students. Georgia State University students have the option of choosing a private single room in either a two or four bedroom apartment style unit.
All units come with fully equipped kitchens, furnished bedrooms and living spaces. ADA accessible apartments are also available.
- Free laundry machines
- Free cable and internet in each room
- Wireless access in public areas
- Student mailboxes and package center
- Covered parking
- Courtesy phone on each floor
- Study lounge on every floor