The Commons, a 4.2-acre complex of four apartment buildings ranging from 8 to 15 stories houses approximately 2,000 Georgia State University students, primarily freshmen, with designated space for upperclass students. Georgia State University students have the option of choosing a private single room in either a two or four bedroom apartment style unit.
All units come with fully-equipped kitchens, furnished bedrooms, and living spaces. ADA-accessible apartments are also available.
- Free laundry machines
- Free cable and internet in each room
- Wireless access in public areas
- Student mailboxes and Package Center
- Covered Parking
- Courtesy phone on each floor
- Study Lounge on every floor