Patton Hall is suite-style for 325 residents. Two resident rooms are connected by a bathroom. The suite has a total occupancy of three residents. One bedroom per suite is a double occupancy room (151 to 178 sq. ft.) and one is a single occupancy (106 to 124 sq. ft.).
The suites feature a lockable built-in closet for each resident, wall-to-wall carpeting, an extra-long (36″ x 80″) twin bed, three drawer dresser, desk, and chair. Each room includes one or two windows with shades, and both bedrooms are connected by a full bathroom. There are limited ADA-accessible suites available. Call and let us know if one of these suites would be best for you.
- Free laundry machines
- Free cable and internet in each room
- Wireless access in public areas
- Student mailboxes and Package Center
- Covered Parking at University Lofts across the street
- Study Lounge on every floor
- On site dining facility