Residents living in Patton Hall and Piedmont North are required to have the meal plan offered through PantherDining. Although required, the meal plan is priced separately from the housing costs. The dining centers located in Patton Hall and Piedmont North are “all you care to eat” style dining facilities. Residents of Patton Hall and Piedmont North receive unlimited access to the Dining Halls during operational hours.
The 2013-2014 Meal Plans for the GSU Dining Halls are now available for sign-up.
PantherMeals offer unlimited access to an “all you care to eat” dining experience in the Patton Hall and Piedmont North Dining Halls.
Academic Year 2013-2014 Seven Day Meal Plan Details
- The 7-Day Meal Plan includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner Monday through Friday, and brunch and dinner on Saturday and Sunday.
- $3,692 (Two installments of $1,846 per semester). Only $101 per semester more than the 5 day plan.
- The first day of Fall service 2013 is August 22.
- The last day of service is December 17.
Academic Year 2013-2014 Five Day Meal Plan Details
- The 5-Day Meal Plan includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner Monday through Friday.
- $3,490 (Two equal installments of $1,745 per semester).
- The first day of Spring service 2014 is January 13.
- The last day of service is May 6.