2016 – 2017 Graduate Assistant Information
Thank you for your interest in a Graduate Assistant position for University Housing. The graduate assistant (GA) position is a 10 month position. University Housing anticipates one GA position vacancy. This position will report to the Coordinator of Residential Leadership and Civic Engagement. Please refer to the Graduate Assistant Job Description document to the left for more information.
How to Apply
Visit eRezLife to create an account for more details on the RA position and for access to complete the application.
Follow these steps to create an account on eRezLife:
- Go to eRezLife
- Click on the green Create Account button.
- Fill out the required personal information fields and click register account.
- You will receive an email with the subject eRezLife Account Confirmation on your Georgia State University student email. Open the email and click on the highlighted link. Your account has been registered.
- You will receive an email with the subject eRezLife System Access on your Georgia State University student email. Open the email, write down your username and click on the highlighted link.
- Create a password on the new page.
- Go to eRezLife and sign in with your username and password