MyHousing. Complete the Housing application and pay the nonrefundable $350.00 room reservation fee. The fee must be paid online with a credit or debit card. Partial payments will not be accepted.

A student under the age of 18 will be able to apply online. They must also print out the housing contract and return it to the central housing office signed by the student and their parent or legal guardian.

Return in person: Return by mail:
Georgia State University Housing
75 Piedmont Avenue NE
Suite 110
Atlanta, GA 30303
Georgia State University Housing
P.O. Box 3973
Atlanta, GA

You will receive all communication from University Housing via your official Georgia State University email account.
There are no deadlines to apply for housing. However, spaces and specific room types are limited. Room selection times will depend on the date and time you apply for housing. University Housing encourages students to apply early through MyHousing .
You can check your housing application status at any time via your MyHousing account.
Room rates vary depending on the room type and the number of roommates within a room or suite. View our current Rates.
There are no payment plans. Payments are made on a semester basis and must be paid when fees are due to the university.
Housing fees must be received by Student Accounts no later than 5 p.m. on the day tuition and fees are due.
Room availability will depend on the time and date that you apply for housing. Spaces and specific room types are limited. The University Housing staff will attempt to take student preferences into account. However, University Housing cannot guarantee a specific unit, space, rate, complex, facility or assignment.
Physical tours of the Piedmont North can be scheduled via the Welcome Center at 404-413-2063. Virtual and Video Tours are available online.   
Move in and move out dates are published by University Housing. Move In/Move Out details will be sent to the student's official Georgia State University email account.  
Yes. Family housing is located in The Lofts. Indicate on your application your need for family housing. Once you have contacted University Housing, fill out The Lofts Lofts Family Housing Authorized Occupant Form (PDF) and provide a copy of the child's birth certificate and/or marriage certificate for married residents
This varies depending on the student's need. To view a suggested list of things to bring, view What Should You Bring.
Complete and submit the Student Housing Contract Notice of Termination formand submit the form via fax or in person to the Central Housing Office (75 Piedmont Avenue, Suite 110).

You can download the Student Housing Contract Notice of Termination form and submit the form via fax or in person to the Central Housing Office (75 Piedmont Avenue, Suite 110).

Academic Year Meal Plans are required for students that reside in Patton Hall and Piedmont North. University Commons and The Lofts residents may purchase the unlimited all you can eat meal plan for per semester through PantherDining.
 Information on room changes is available online through the Room Selection page.
Parking for Fall and Spring semesters opens in July. Students can sign up for parking at University Commons and Piedmont North through MyHousing account under personal information. After all the parking preferences are filled in, submitted parking decals can be picked up at the Central Housing Office (Student Center Suite 250).
Parking costs $400 per semester. The fee is billed to the student's account like tuition and fees. Additional information on parking is available online through the Housing Services page
Parking for The Lofts, Patton Hall, and Greek Housing can be obtained through Auxiliary Services. Call Auxiliary Services 404-413-9500 for rates.
Complete a Parking Cancellation Form and turn in your parking decal if applicable to the Central Housing Office. Once parking has been cancelled, you will be charged for the number of days you parked, plus an $80 cancellation fee.
University Housing does not offer off campus housing. However, for information about off campus housing, refer to Off Campus Living or visit The Dean of Students Office, Suite 300, Student Center, 404-413-1515.