Event Management Services
A successful meeting begins long before the first day of your event. Event Management Services (EMS) makes registering quick and easy for your attendees, no matter where you are in the world. Through a special database management system, EMS is able to create a registration website unique to your event. Designed to streamline planning, your attendees will be able to choose what packages and add-ons they desire and securely pay their fees directly on the site. As the organizer, you will have peace of mind knowing that the logistics and management of information and finances are handled by a company of professionals. Enjoy the advantages and conveniences provided in the three packages listed below.
Bronze Package – $20 per Attendee
- Create an online registration page and booking service
- Produce invoices and receipts for each individual booking
- Collect registration fees
- Liaise with individual attendees when required
- Provide regular statistical reports on booking numbers
- Setup and manage conference account
- Prepare final account and disburse final payments
Silver Package: $26 per Attendee
- Services in Bronze package, plus…
- Assist with the bid proposal
- Provide budget support and management
- Provide full profit and loss account information 45 days post event
- Produce onsite event environment (e.g. signage and displays)1
- Prepare attendee bags and badges2
- Populate event schedules
- Provide reservation instructions to attendees
- Collate attendee feedback
- Provide a link and brief description on the Georgia State University Housing Conference Services website
- Onsite Registration Team (ORT)3
Gold Package: $34 per Attendee
- Services in Bronze & Silver packages, plus…
- Collect registration and accommodation fees
- Order attendee bags and badges4
- Onsite Registration and Audiovisual Support Team5
- Book and manage attendee accommodations6
- Assist with organizing conference social programs7
There is a 50 attendee minimum for Event Management Services. Any related or additional charges associated with this service will be added to the final bill.
Notes on Package Details:
- EMS will create instructional and directional signage for event.
- EMS will print badges and collate items procured and sent by group for attendee bags.
- ORT will provide preparation, organization, supervision, set-up and breakdown of registration process. Group incurs cost of travel expenses, accommodations and food for two team members. Group provides additional support staff to cover registration tables.
- EMS will provide a standard attendee bag which includes a notepad, pen, promo item and name badge. Personalization of items, item upgrades and extra items are available at an additional cost.
- Group incurs cost of travel expenses, accommodations and food for AV Support staff.
- EMS will scout host hotels, arrange and manage room blocks, accept and manage room reservations, and collect payments for accommodations.
- Use of planning services for any non-workshop, meeting and seminar events (examples: city tours, CEO or officials’ socials, hospitality rooms, offsite banquets, etc.).