Stock From Commons Housing

Housing Appeals Form

Please fill in the form below.

Note: In order for shared charges to be removed from your account, one of the roommates must take responsibility for the charge. This can be requested by using this appeal form.

All parking related appeals (e.g., acquired a parking ticket and/or have an existing parking fee billed to your account) should be submitted through the Parking Appeals Form.

Check Out Charges Appeal Form

*Required fields