Event Management Services
A successful meeting begins long before the first day of your event. Available to groups all around the world, our Event Management Services (EMS) makes registering for your attendees quick and easy. Through our special database management system, our EMS is able to create a registration website unique to your event. Designed to streamline planning, your attendees will be able to choose what packages and add-ons they desire, and securely pay their fees directly on the site. As the organizer, you will have the peace of mind knowing that the logistics and management of information and finances are handled by a company of professionals. Enjoy the advantages and conveniences that we provide in our three packages listed here.
Bronze Package – $20 / Attendee
- Create an online registration page and booking service
- Produce invoices and receipts for each individual booking
- Collect registration fees
- Liaise with individual attendees when required
- Provide regular statistical reports on booking numbers
- Setup and manage conference account
- Prepare final account and disburse final payments
Silver Package: $26 / Attendee
- Services in Bronze package, plus…
- Assist with the bid proposal
- Provide budget support and management
- Provide full profit and loss account information 45 days post event
- Produce onsite event environment (e.g. signage and displays)1
- Prepare attendee bags and badges2
- Populate event schedules
- Provide reservation instructions to attendees
- Collate attendee feedback
- Provide a link and brief description on the Georgia State University Housing-Conference Services website
- Onsite Registration Team (ORT)3
Gold Package: $34 / Attendee
- Services in Bronze & Silver packages, plus…
- Collect registration and accommodation fees
- Order and prepare attendee bags and badges4
- Onsite Registration and Audiovisual Support Team5
- Book/manage attendee accommodations6
- Assist with organizing conference social programs7
There is a 50 attendee minimum for Event Management Services. Any related or additional charges associated with this service will be added to the final bill.
Package Details Notes:
- EMS will create instructional and directional signage for event.
- EMS will print badges and collate items procured and sent by group for attendee bags.
- ORT will provide preparation, organization, supervision, set-up, and breakdown of registration process. Group incurs cost of travel expenses, accommodations, and food for 2 team members. Group provides additional support staff to man registrations tables.
- EMS will provide a standard attendee bag which includes a notepad, pen, promo item, and name badge. Personalization of items, item upgrades, and extra items are available at an additional cost.
- Will accompany ORT for group, speaker, and registration AV support. Group incurs cost of travel expenses, accommodations, and food for AV Support staff.
- EMS will scout host hotels, arrange and manage room blocks, accept and manage room reservations, and collect payments for accommodations.
- Use of our planning services for any non-workshop/meeting/seminar events (examples: city tours, CEO/Officials’ socials, hospitality rooms, offsite banquets, etc.).