University Commons, a 4.2 acre complex of four apartment buildings ranging from eight to 15 stories, houses approximately 2,000 Georgia State University students, primarily freshmen, with designated space for upper class students. Georgia State University students have the option of choosing a private single room in either a two or four bedroom apartment style unit.
All units come with fully equipped kitchens, furnished bedrooms and living spaces. ADA accessible apartments are also available.
- Free laundry machines
- Free cable and internet in each room
- Wireless access in public areas
- Student mailboxes and package center
- Covered parking
- Courtesy phone on each floor
- Study lounge on every floor