Graduate Assistant Information
Thank you for your interest in a graduate assistant (GA) position with University Housing. The GA position is a 10 month position. Please refer to the Graduate Assistant Job Description for more full job responsibilities for each GA position in University Housing. GA positions are typically posted in late February with interviews in March/April. Any vacancies for GA positions will be posted on eRezLife during the recruitment/application process.
How to Apply
Visit eRezLife to create an account for more details on the GA position and for access to complete the application.
Follow these steps to create an account on eRezLife:
- Go to eRezLife
- Select the green Create Account button.
- Fill out the required personal information fields and select register account.
- An email with the subject eRezLife Account Confirmation will be sent to the Georgia State University student email. Open the email and select the highlighted link. The account has been registered.
- An email with the subject eRezLife System Access will be sent to the Georgia State University student email. Open the email, write down the username and select the highlighted link.
- Create a password on the new page.
- Go to eRezLife and sign in with the username and password